Welcome to Pressoclock.com!
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
2. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
3. REGISTRATION OBLIGATION
If asked in certain areas of the site, you agree to provide and maintain update true, accurate, and complete indormation about yourself. If you disagree or if you provide untrue, inaccurate, or incomplete information, Web Business Factory Llc has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of service.
Please remember that Pressoclock.com is designed to reach a broad audience. Accordingly, if you are at least 18 years old, as the legal guardian, it is your responsability to determine whether any areas of Pressoclock.com are appropriate for a child.
If you receive a password and and account number upon completing registration, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account number, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account number. You agree to immediately notify Web Business Factory Llc of any unauthorized use of your password or account number. Web Business Factory Llc cannot and will be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this section.
In case of using forums, chat rooms, clubs or any user areas provided by Pressoclock.com, the user is the only responsible for all content that he uploads (information, data, software, music, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials).
All the following actions are strictly prohibited:
- upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origine of any content transmitted through the site;
- upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that you do not have the right to transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- upload, email or otherwise transmit any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, email, or otherwise transmit any unsolicitedor unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any form of solicitation;
- upload, email or otherwise transmit any software virus or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- collect or store personal data about other users;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the site except portion under Creative Commons;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
5. MODIFICATIONS & TERMINATION
Web Business Factory Llc reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue the service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, to terminate user's password and account number for any reason, with or without notice.
Users' business dealings with advertisers found on or through Pressoclock.com are solely between users and such advertiser. Web Business Factory Llc shall not be responsible or liable for any problems incurred as the result of any dealings.
Web Business Factory Llc is not responsible or liable for any content, ads, products, or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The user must understand and agree that:
- the use of the service is at his sole risk, including any damage to the user's computer system or any loss of data that results from the download of any material through the site; and including any direct, indirect, incidental, special damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the site, the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services, or any other matter relating to the service;
- Web Business Factory Llc makes no warranty that the site will meet user's requirements, that the site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, that the results or the quality of products of any products, services or informations that may be obtain from the use of the site will be accurate, reliable and will meet the user's expectations.